Magic extending hose pipe, garden water hose, retractable garden hose 65m
- Brand new top-quality magic hose pipe.
- Lightweight and portable size, convenient to carry, use and store.
- Equipped with a spray nozzle, which is made of high-quality ABS plastic for long time use.
- Covered with polyester fabric to protect the inner tube.
- Quickly expands to 3 times its original size when water is turned on, and fully retracts to the original length when water is off.
- Ergonomic handle of the spray nozzle, comfortable to use.
- Additional information
- Magic Hose Pipe Ideal for many watering and cleaning uses, such as gardening, car washing, house cleaning, boat cleaning, etc.
- Watering irrigation garden hose with a space-saving design. expands up to 3 times in size with water pressure and returns to normal size after water is turned off
- No more tangles no more cursing when compared with the old fashion hose. Turn the tap on and watch with amazement as the hose expands, push, pull, shove it, no matter which way you go it will not get tangled.
- Come with a 7 Function Multifunctional Spray Gun – Shower – Cone – Full – Flat – Jet – Mist – Centre. Choose your loved style accordingly!
- Easy to store, lightweight, expands and drains automatically in few seconds.
- The flexible hoses will not twist, tangle or kink Includes tap connector and multifunction spray nozzle with 7 adjustable modes, including shower, flat, center, cone, full, mist, jet
- Multi-use in daily life, such as gardening, car washing, house cleaning, etc.
- When using the Magic Hose for the first time, it is recommended to first fill and extend hose and slightly stretch hose to release tightness in outer folded material covering. Then release water and refill to use normally.
- Attach the female end of the Magic Hose to the water source. Turn the water on at the source. Gradually increase the water pressure. The Magic Hose will automatically expand up to 3 times its original length.
- When you are finished using the Magic Hose, turn the water OFF at the source spigot. Allow the water in the Magic Hose to drain. If you are using a nozzle then open the nozzle. As the water begins to drain, the Magic Hose will automatically contract back to its original length.