Defrost frozen food within minutes – Thaw chicken breasts, steak, pork chops, lamb chops and more within 20-60 minutes depending on thickness. Even defrost smaller food items such as burgers, sausages, prawns and bacon much faster!
- The thaw defrosting tray is made of conductive aluminum which is an extremely efficient conductor of heat. The defrosting plate defrosts frozen food 8 times faster than at room temperature. It takes about 30-60 minutes to defrost the most frozen food. Defrosting time varies based on the thickness of the item. Thin food items like burger patties, sausages, and minute steaks are fast to defrost; thick steaks and large chicken breasts take longer.
- FRESH & SAFE: A silver ion antibacterial coating makes the defrost plate thaw frozen foods naturally and retains the original flavor and nutrition of the food. Made of non-toxic materials, it is food safe and suitable for everyday use. Food will defrost faster if it is wet with water before being placed on the defrost plate.
- TIDY & CONVENIENT: Integrated gutter prevents food liquids from spilling onto your kitchen worktop, keeping your kitchen clean and neat. Easy to use, just place your food on the thawing plate and wait for it to defrost.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Completely natural thawing, no chemicals, electricity or hot water is required. You can defrost food quickly and safely without using a microwave oven which can often partially cook your food during the defrosting process. The aluminum defrosting tray is also safe and remains cool to touch at all times.
- EASY TO CLEAN: It’s non-stick and can be quickly hand washed. If there’s some debris or grease on the surface, just clean it with warm water under 40 degrees. Never put the defrost plate into a high-temperature disinfection cabinet.